We will not sell your information and nor use it nefariously.
· Our online shop
· Our email newsletter
· Our Website
Information you provide to us
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information that you provide to us to help us deliver our Services including:
· Your Name.
· Contact information including email addresses.
· Demographic information such as location.
· Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our products.
· Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to email notifications and/or newsletters.
· Any other information that you choose to send to us.
We collect the following kinds of information automatically:
Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation;
How we use information
To deliver products & services
· To provide our Services, for example, to send to you goods purchased via the website; to communicate with you, to set up and maintain your account, To send invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
To communicate with you.
· To send you general communications and email notifications which you have specifically requested. For example: when you buy a picture from my online shop you will get a shipping notification and you use the contact form to make an enquiry then you may receive a reply to your enquiry.
· To send to you our newsletter and marketing communications via email relating to Rachel Blackwell Artist & Illustrator which we think may be of interest to you, where you have specifically agreed to this.
We do not sell your private personal information.
Third Party Vendors
We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. Rachel A Blackwell Artist and Illustrator uses vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information) and those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics). We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
As Required by law
We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Your Legal Rights
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at Rachel @ etherealearth.co.uk
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Opt out of email newsletters
You may choose to opt out of email newsletters at any time by clicking opt out at the end of the email newsletter.
Limit the information you provide
You can choose not to provide your information, transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, you will not be able to make purchases in our online shop or receive the newsletter.